Make an enquiry
What are Padel Leagues?
Rocks Lane Padel Leagues offer fun and regular competitive Padel matches on a weekly basis. They are mixed leagues and run on a Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning.
Format of the Leagues
- 10 week leagues
- Tuesday's: 6pm, 7pm and 8pm slots
- Wednesday mornings: 10am, 11am and 12noon
- One hour matches playing 2 normal sets and a 10 point tie break
- Enter a team (squad of players) 3 - 4 players recommended
- Pick a team name
- PLAY PADEL!
- £7.50 per player per match (£150 per 10 week league)
To Register for a Place please email: email@example.com
TENNIS at Bishops Park
12 Floodlit Courts 08:00 am - 09:00 pm.
Book a court
- Advanced booking of courts available to loyalty scheme members.
- Purchase Court Credits which are redeemable for either daytime or floodlight hours.
- Simply phone to book
- Floodlit courts are available until 9pm Monday to Friday and 8pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Advance booking of courts
- Available to LOYALTY SCHEME Members
- Buy 10 or 20 credits with no expiry date
- Use credits for day or floodlit court time
- Phone to book – 0207 736 3854
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Or just turn up – we will always try to fit you in
Junior Members play for FREE
All junior members can play for free anytime between 08:00–18:00 Monday to Friday.
LOYALTY SCHEME membership must be current and up to date.
Advanced booking scheme charges
|No. of Credits
||Cost per Hour
Daylight 2 credits
|Cost per Hour
Floodlight 3 credits
Turn up on the day and play
|Daylight per hour
||£10.50 per hour
|Floodlight per hour
||£15.75 per hour
|Mini court per hour
||£5.00 per hour
Floodlights are operated manually by our office staff as and when they are required or requested. You will be advised when booking whether the use of floodlights will be required.
Mums, Dads and children
|Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00
Daylight cost per hour, 1 credit
|£5.00 per hour
To book a court, give us a call on
020 7736 3854
Tennis Court Cancellation Policy
- Court cancellations must be made with more than 48 hours notice prior to the court booking time. Cancellations made within 48 hours will be charged the full fee unless the court is re-booked.
- If cancelled courts are re-sold the player will receive a full refund of their court credits.
- The full court fee applies if a player chooses to play in adverse weather conditions/on slippery courts and uses the court for more than 30 minutes.
- In adverse weather conditions the player should contact the Centre to check if play is possible. The Centre will make the final decision. If the court is deemed unplayable, cancellation with a full refund will be applied.
- Play in adverse weather conditions is at the player’s own risk.
- Court credits will be given for any cash bookings.
Terms and Conditions
Sign up to the Rocks Lane newsletter for the latest news and events